I am fascinated of growing with adventure,
Among people who grow with nature,
Adventurous and simple,
True and honest in heart,
Follow principles of righteousness and truth,
Enamored by taste of deep ocean and dense woods,
Wielders of natural weapons in their persona,
Anyone can sleep and work with them,
For endless times.
That is the life,
Being cheapest, common, easiest,
And that is them,
Those who take any chances,
Thereby getting endless returns,
For the well-being of His creation.
As there is nothing wrong in,
Being in love with yourself first,
It being the primary duty of everyone.
Bestowed in each one are solutions,
To each and every situation,
As positive outlook leads to your goal.
Than sky will come down to your goodwill,
Enabling scatter everywhere,
For ever and ever.
I trudge alone,
Far deep in the wilderness,
Ventured for a game or two,
Loitering deep in the wild,
Amazed at the awesome beauty of Mother Nature,
Feeling light at heart and the mind,
Scanning for a place safe and secured,
For the night.
As I settle down,
Lighting the fire to simmer my recipe.
Done with eatables,
I lay down for the night over freshly laid leaves and rug,
Keeping alongside my constant companions,
The rifle and faithful dog.
Morning descended bringing the excitement of what lay ahead,
Alongside drew a fine horse led by a native,
The ride through the countryside was enchanting,
Recording my memoirs,
A lifetime lived in those freshly unfolding events,
Of mingling with the tribesmen,
Learning through their culture and traditions,
Following their daily routine,
Feeling as one of them.
It seemed out of the world,
Not known and far from the modern living,
Time appeared to move in slow motion.
Everything seemed to happen with a purpose,
Making me humble,
Looking at the simplicity of their routine and habits,
I find a purpose and place in all the events and occurring,
As if scheduled to ink a place,
Among these simple human beings,
I visualised myself,
Old part of their clan.
As I put my feet among them,
Dancing to the tunes of their traditional rhythm,
Around the bonfire,
I seemed to relate with their story,
I appeared to have lived a fresh life.
That’s the outdoor I cherish and live,
Constantly educating and growing,
Through real life experiences,
Not available through traditional systems.
There are various advantages while engaging into adventure activities. Let’s capture some:
Getting obsessed of always being clean and neat actually reduces immunity in our body. It’s alright to live in nature, as it is. Engaging into outdoor activities builds up natural strength in our body to fight various ailments. You can be of any age to take up adventure. Just be physically fit. You can make it a lifelong hobby.
As you touch fifties, the brain gets smaller, leading to symptoms of memory loss. Just by taking up regular walk can keep your mind healthy, for life. Tracking or hiking keeps you mentally sharp.
The adventure activities involve lot of situations when there is an element of uncertainty. It builds up your capabilities to face uncertainties of human life. You learn how to find alternatives to various situations. You learn to contemplate rather than giving up, a common habit in modern day living. It brings happiness and pleasant surprises. Taking up outdoor activities build up physical robustness, as modern lifestyle do not involve much of physical activities.
As you become habitual to outdoors, there is an urge to go on again and again. And each time you take it up; there are new discoveries- about yourself and this world at large. Your perceptions about lot of things in life find new meanings. There is enormous buildup of self-confidence. And next time you tend to challenge yourself with more difficult activity. That inculcates a habit to dream bigger in your daily life.
The way our natural and living environment is changing rapidly, it may reach a point of no return, within few coming years. If you make your bodily systems adapt to surviving challenges, there would be better chances of survival in future.
Adventure travel has been known to bring new discoveries- about yourself and this world at large. It also helps to unwind, remove stress and help to relax from the mundane lifestyle. It is good for overall well-being.
The thoughts of Greens all around,
Making me mesmerised and awestruck,
How do I realise,
What value it is to us?
It must be God’s own creation,
For it is so soothing and peace giving,
Transforming an ordinary man into a erudite self,
Making one confidant of His dwellings,
Inducing happiness all pervading,
Like a veil spread all over,
No discrimination to black or white,
Whosoever receives it with open arms?
It engulfs him without any qualms.
It unites all as if curling in unison to spread words of Lord,
Taking in its lap all as if following call of mother- earth,
Each one finding solace out of its self-inducing love and faith,
As it comes from nothing to being vital.
Making them strong and surefooted,
Preventing collapse of nature and creation.
We are so lucky to be born,
Amongst sweeping presence of Greens,
Anchoring all of us into its care,
Defying death and sufferings.
Pursuing manifold habits no two being alike.
Many trying to do good,
Thereby supporting His creation on earth,
Below the sky, stars and all the planets,
Known or unknown,
Making all of us happy and contended.
Let us take this call,
For we may not get another chance,
To enjoy bountiful roller-coaster ride of this maze,
And be one with harmonious motion of all matters.
Trust your intuition,
The inner voice,
Let it not be in your second thoughts,
Make it your guiding light,
Your torch bearer,
As this will take you to your desired goals.
If you want to stop the lump in your throat,
Let your soul be imposing factor in your life,
The hustle and bustle of your daily life.
It will guide you through the lull and fury of phases in life,
Bringing love and compassion to the core,
Gently perusing the humane part to the fore,
Making mind transparent and open,
On each day,
Infusing all pervading peace and tranquility,
Feeling hand and spirit of God on your head,
In blessing, to help yourself and others.
Branches of Love are core to His creation,
Limitless is its reach,
Giving lease of life to all and sundry.
So make love and compassion,
The flagship of your disposition,
Bestowing trust and faith in God’s creation.
Human life is about going through series of decisions. Many of these decisions involve certain amount of risks. Whatever you decide will not always take you to success. There will be many moments that will take you to failure. Many times we take risks without realising about it. Take example of high risk involved when we walk or drive on a road. Does all this mean, we stop venturing out?
Every day we face chances of not seeing the next moment. Tomorrow may never come. We therefore need to move on. Life is about taking some risks and avoiding some. Its only you who decide what kind of life is shaped.
Certain risks are unavoidable. They are required to achieve happiness and success.
Let’s list out some of the priority risks:-
– Embark on a task you dread. Specially some of the things which most people avoid doing. There you have a chance of achieving where many fail. These ways normally do not have precedence. You will have to use your logic, common sense, determination and continuous follow up. But here you will find maximum hurdles and obstacles. However, when you achieve what you set out to get, will derive maximum happiness.
– Do not fret of being denied when you ask something from someone. It’s not because of you incapability. More so it is because that person did not agree to what you asked. No matter how smart you are, there will always be a person who will turn you down. Since we do not like to be denied an opportunity, we do not even attempt. Therefore, at least give it a try. Sky is not going to fall if you fail. It will give you an idea how to attempt it successfully.
We may not be eligible. Having realised that, we may grow ourselves further to qualify in our next attempt. The quest of achieving something itself, gives our mind a chance to find solution. So do not be scared of failure. When you fail, there will be another better way to attempt it. The risk of getting failed leads us to success.
– Put your best foot forward and let go with all you have got, while attempting seemingly impossible task. The best rewards come out of risking maximum. Make your plans smart and unique. Gather all the knowledge about the things in hand. Prepare yourself fully and go ahead. Always be ready and prepared to grasp an opportunity whenever it knocks your doors. You may not get similar chance, for a long time, if you miss it.
– Its human to make mistakes, and is essential road to success. If you are not making mistakes means you are not trying enough opportunities. It’s essential to remain occupied and keep trying different possibilities and let the life be interesting. No one is perfect. Practice and continuous attempts do make us masters of difficult tasks. Realise your true worth. Unless you try how would you discover your capabilities and potential? Be open to critical evaluation by your friends and near and dear ones. That will make you correct yourself on mistakes made in the past and reset your approach. Give value to opinions of others as it is an important part of living. Keep learning. It’s a lifelong process. Never close your mind with the thought that you are perfect. Be open to new challenges. Nothing is beyond human mind.
– In your relationships, be open to frank discussions on any issue. It’s essential for maintaining healthy relationship.
Keep love, faith and perseverance on top of your priorities. You will find solutions to any issue in your life.
It’s good to remain contended,
Be tickled and frolicking,
As night descends and hectic activities of the day close,
The time seems to unwind,
Events unfold in dream,
Filling the mind with amused senses,
It’s better to forego common realization of unwelcome ideas,
Shut tightly the eyes and mind waves,
That seem to show end of the road,
Tempting us with contents of a foregone era,
Delivering people whom we met,
Who affected our lives,
Taking us to old addresses of the cities,
Where we spent our prime time.
Bringing to us our latest happenings,
Some fancied behaviors of people we loved,
Indifference by some,
Throwing us into anxiety and soiled temperaments.
Dying of children, women and innocents,
In the fancied wars,
Closing in of fitful events,
Making us realize the temptations of high and mighty,
Exposing themselves time and again,
Into the fruitless activities and hollowed war cries.
But all these emotions are for rare breed,
Haunt you time and again,
Make you into not yourselves.
Just watch the games people play,
And remain aloof as single coin cannot fill up the treasury,
Curious to what comes next,
Remain detached and out of the games,
Wait and be witness to those futile attempts to prove one up!